There are many materials that can be made into clothing, and nylon fabric is one of them. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of nylon fabrics? How to wash nylon fabric?
First, the advantages of nylon fabrics
1. The wear resistance ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so its durability is extremely good.
2. Hygroscopicity is a better type among synthetic fiber fabrics, so the clothes made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester clothes.
3. It is a light fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for manufacturing mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. Excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
Second, the disadvantages of nylon fabrics
1. Poor water absorption and poor dimensional stability.
2. Poor low temperature resistance.
3. Poor antistatic property.
4. Poor heat resistance.
Three, how to wash nylon fabric
1. Use general synthetic detergent, and the water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees
2. Can be twisted lightly, avoid exposure and drying
3. Low temperature steam ironing
4. Ventilate and dry after washing