Outdoor sports clothing and home clothing although there is no essential difference, due to the two characteristics of outdoor and sports, the requirements for clothing are relatively strict and demanding: the outdoor sports is high, sweat evaporation, requires good clothing heat dissipation and breathable performance The wild is inevitably encountered in the wind and rain, and the costume should have certain waterproof performance. Outdoor sports hope to minimize weight, clothing should be lightweight; the wild wind is large, the high mountain is cold, the wind is high; the outdoor washing conditions are limited, the antibacterial of the outdoor washing conditions Deodium and anti-stain requirements are high; the wild operation rock climbing forest, clothing requires good tensile and tear resistance ... These performance requirements are very demanding from the perspective of textile technology, and many indicators It is conflicted with each other. Any single natural or chemical fiber can not reach these requirements, and can only achieve these functions through the composite of various fibers and multi-channel chemical finishing.
1. Warmth: Although the warmth is closely related to the thickness of the fabric, the outdoor movement does not allow the costume too much, so it is necessary to keep warm and easily meet the special requirements of outdoor sportswear. The most common method is to add special ceramic powders such as chromium, magnesium oxide, zirconia, in particular nanoscale fine ceramic powder, in particular nano-stage fine ceramic powder, which can absorb the visible light such as sunlight and convert it to Thermal energy can also reflect the far infrared rays emitted by the human body, therefore has excellent heat preservation, heat storage performance.
2. Waterproof and moisture: The sports will exude a lot of sweat, and the outdoor is inevitably encountered, which is a pair of contradictions: it is necessary to rain and snow, and it is necessary to take the sweat released by the body in time. Waterproof and moisture-absorbing clothing uses the surface tension of water, coating a layer of PTFE on the fabric (the chemical composition of "corrosion resistance" is the same as the chemical composition of the polytetrafluoro PTFE of the "corrosion resistant fiber". The chemical coating allows the water beads to tighten as much as possible without spreading, waking the surface of the fabric, so that the pores are not performed through the fabric tissue. At the same time, this coating is a porous, and the water vapor in a single molecule state can smoothly transmit a capillary hole between the fibers to the fabric surface.
3. Antibacterial deodorant: due to the characteristics of exercise, the lump is caused by a large amount of sebaceous gland. Outdoor conditions are not possible to change clothes. In appropriate temperatures and humidity environments, microorganisms have reproduced a lot of smell, causing an indecent odor and triggering itching. Therefore, the formal outdoor sportswear is all antibacterial odor chemical finishing. The route of sorting is generally an organic quara shape, an imidazoline type surfactant or silver, copper, or silver, copper, oriented, or silver, copper, and a chain agent to have certain washable properties. Of course, an important principle of choosing a fungicide is definitely non-toxic or low toxic, otherwise it is the end of the meeting.
4. Opoidness and easy stains: Outdoor sports often walk through the muddy wet mountain wild forest, clothes dirty are inevitable, which requires the appearance of clothing to be as easy as stains, and once they are stained After the pollution, it is easy to wash removal. Change the surface properties of the fibers, greatly increase the surface tension of the fabric, so that oil and other stains are difficult to penetrate into the interior of the fabric, and the slight stain can be removed, and the heavier stains are also easy to clean. The anti-fouling finishing can not only prevent oil pollution, but also has the performance of waterproof and moisture, generally referred to as "three anti-finishing" (refusal, refusal, anti-fouling), which is a more practical and effective high-grade chemical finishing means. Commonly used in clothing outer and backpacks, shoes and tents.
5. Anti-static and radiation protection: mountaineering is the core content of outdoor sports. In addition to the original jungle, the alpine plateau area of more than 3,000 meters above sea level is low, and the water is easily volatilized. The environment is generally dry, and the outdoor garment is basically It is made of chemical fiber fabric, so static problems are more prominent. The harm of static electricity is generally manifested for the clothes, which is easy to contaminate the dust, and it is close to the skin's electric shock and viscous feelings. If a precision electronic instrument such as electronic compass, sea level, GPS navigator is carried, it is possible to interfere with the electrostatic electricity of the clothing, bringing serious consequences.