The tent base requires waterproof, strong and wear-resistant. The commonly used materials for tent bottom are PE cloth and waterproof polyester cloth. PE tent bottom is used for low-grade tents, and waterproof polyester cloth is used for low-grade tents. PE is polyethylene material, the appearance is similar to low-grade snakeskin bag. The actual tent is made of double-sided PE material plus waterproof film, including a large number of export tents. Since the bottom of the tent is in direct contact with the ground, it is easily damaged by scratches from debris, grass roots and tree branches. There are 2 ways to prevent.
1. Choose a flat camp to pitch the tent, and clean up the hard objects on the ground before pitching the tent.
2. Use tent ground cloth, tent ground cloth generally uses wear-resistant Oxford cloth, laid on the ground to form a protective layer. Packing and auxiliary accessories Packing bags, tent pegs, tent ropes and other auxiliary accessories will also affect the use of the tent. Some packaging is strong, convenient, suitable size and easy to use, while some tent packaging is either too small and difficult for users to assemble after each use; the number of tent pegs should be sufficient, aluminum pegs are stronger and lighter. Tent rope is used to fix the tent.
Tent support way common tent has 3 kinds of support way.
1. Cover the inner bracket with the outer cover, that is, use the bracket to support the inner tent, then cover the waterproof outer tent, and then fixed. This support method is more convenient, most tents use the inner support outer cover support method.
2. Outside support inside hanging, that is, first support the outer tent, and then hang the inner tent on the outer tent. This support is more conducive to rain, because the inner and outer tent always maintain a certain distance, but the second support takes a certain amount of time.
3. is a single frame support, and then with the ground roof and rope fixed. This tent support environment has limitations. It must be an environment where pegs or ropes can be tied. On concrete floors and hard rock floors, the tent cannot stand up automatically. Single pole tents and ridge tents use this method of support.