1. Very cool fabric: The cool fabric has clear lines and a sense of volume, which can form a plump clothing outline. Commonly include cotton, polyester-cotton, corduroy, linen, and various medium-thick wool and chemical fiber fabrics. This type of fabric can be used in designs that highlight the accuracy of clothing modeling, such as the design of suits and suits.
2. Soft fabrics: Soft fabrics are generally lighter and thinner, with good drape, smooth modeling lines, and natural stretch of clothing contours. Soft fabrics mainly include knitted fabrics and silk fabrics with scattered fabric structures, as well as soft linen fabrics. Soft knitted fabrics often use linear and concise shapes to reflect the graceful curves of the human body in clothing design; silk, linen and other fabrics are more loose and have pleated shapes, expressing the sense of flow of fabric lines.
3. Glossy fabric: The glossy fabric has a smooth surface and can reflect light, giving it a sense of brilliance. Such fabrics include fabrics with satin structures. It is most commonly used in evening dresses or stage costumes to produce a gorgeous and dazzling strong visual effect. Glossy fabrics have wide styling freedom in dress performances, and they can have simple designs or more exaggerated styling methods.
4. Transparent fabric: The transparent fabric is light, thin and transparent, with an elegant and mysterious artistic effect. Including cotton, silk, chemical fiber fabrics, etc., such as georgette, satin silk, chemical fiber lace and so on. In order to express the transparency of the fabric, the commonly used lines are natural and plump, with a variety of H-shaped and round table-shaped designs.
5. Heavy-duty fabrics: Thick and heavy-duty fabrics are thick and scratchy, which can produce a stable modeling effect, including all kinds of thick woolen fabrics and quilted fabrics. The fabric has a sense of physical expansion and should not be pleated and piled up too much. In the design, the A-shaped and H-shaped shapes are the most appropriate.